HISTORY OF CHOLON MODERN ASIAN

ChoLon translates to “big market” in Vietnamese and is named after the largest Chinese-influenced market in Saigon. It also includes Executive Chef/Owner Lon Symensma’s first name, so after his extensive culinary travels across Asia, it “felt right” to open ChoLon in 2010 in Denver.

You’ll notice ChoLon’s menu plays on interpretations of traditional dishes found across the Far East, combined with slight nods to Lon’s classical European training. For example, French onion soup is not usually found inside of a hand-pleated Chinese dumpling, but you’ll experience whimsical dishes like this across our menu.

Hours
Monday – Thursday:
Lunch: 11:30 – 2:00pm | Happy Hour: 2 – 5:30pm | Dinner: 5 – 9:00pm

Friday & Saturday:
Lunch: 11:30 – 2:00pm | Happy Hour: 2 – 5:30pm | Dinner: 5 – 10:00pm

Sunday:
Lunch: 11:30 – 2:00pm | Happy Hour: 2 – 5:30pm | Dinner: 4 – 8:00pm

🍓🌽 Say hello to our NEW Berry & Charred Corn Salad! With muskmelon, toasted coconut vinaigrette & spiced caramel corn—this is summer on a plate! 
While the current 🚧 makes it us hard to find, we’re still here & LoDo’s support means the most to us!  Validated parking is still available in the SugarCube Garage.  Stop by & try this fresh dish or purchase a gift card online (link in bio). 🍴 #SupportLocal #DenverEats #5280lifestyle #CholonDowntown #lododenver #DenverDining #denverlocal
🚨Soup Dumpling lovers, this is for you! 🚨 ChoLon (Downtown) is offering Bottomless Soup Dumplings on Friday, July 5th 🥟💥 Enjoy endless soup dumplings for just $30 per guest, starting at 4 PM 👀
This one-night-only event is limited to our bar, lounge & front patio.  Reservations required- Link in bio to book! 
•
•
•
#DenverEats
#DenverFoodie
#MileHighEats
#DenverDining
#EatDenver
#5280Eats
🎉 Tonight’s the night! Join us for an unforgettable 4-course dinner with The Block Distilling Co. at ChoLon Sloan’s Lake 🥃⚡️
We have a few tickets left—get yours now! Link in bio. 
•
•
#DenverEvents #everydamndrop #TheBlockDistillingCo #5280 #303eats
✨🥃 Join us this Wednesday on our Sloan’s Lake Mezzanine for an exclusive night with Block Distilling! We’re debuting our custom gin, crafted with lemongrass, makrut lime &
Thai chili - the perfect blend for summer ☀️ Enjoy a 4-course dinner, each course paired with Block Distilling’s premium spirits. Expect an exciting menu featuring ChoLon’s signature bites, (yes- dumplings!), all crafted to complement the unique flavors of the gin. 

Block Distilling does things the hard way, crafting every spirit in-house from start to finish. They work directly with a farming family in Missouri to grow 70% of their grain, ensuring quality from the first seed. The other 30% comes from Colorado farms. No shortcuts, just pure craftsmanship. 

Reservations required (and very limited) - tap the link in our bio to book!
•
•
#denverevents #303eats #sloanslake #5280lifestyle #everydamndrop
Dive into our Heirloom Tomato & Berries Salad with Toasted Coconut Vinaigrette, Ninja Radish & Fresh Herbs. It’s summer on a plate at ChoLon! 
•
•
•
#DowntownDenver #303eats #denversummer #5280eats #milehighcity

SIGNUP TO RECEIVE THE CRC NEWSLETTER